Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Even At Work The Decorations are Going Up!

The bosses had meetings all afternoon yesterday, so a couple of us decided to decorate the bosses office doors.  For the main boss, we made his door a reindeer stable, and the second boss is a big Denver Broncos fan, so we had to come up with some sort of theme.  I opted for a charlie brown christmas tree meets football meets more specifically the Denver Broncos.  The pictures aren't fabulous, but I think you will get the idea-we had a lot of fun, the bosses loved their office doors and we brought a little christmas spirit into the office.

I am still working on sewing projects ad nd hope to have most of them done this weekend, along with the rest of the decorating.  This weekend will be my last class of a year long set of classes on my contemporary art journal-we will be attaching the signatures to the covers and putting the finishing touches on the books-of course along with an end of year potluck.  (Go figure-we are going to eat again!) 

Today, along with the entire week has been cold and windy-I think I am going to make soup and hot biscuits tonight for dinner.  I have been using my crock pot off and on, but I have a feeling if this weather continues, it will be a permanent fixture on the counter for the rest of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment