Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Fall! And I Felt Like Baking!

I really had high hopes over the weekend of baking some banana and zuccini breads-but that didn't happen!  Still, I wanted to make something and so pumpkin spice muffins to the rescue-and these are healthy too!

Pumpkin Spice Muffins (2 points on Weight Watchers)

1  18 oz spice cake mix (I also use a carrot cake mix)
1  15 oz can of pumpkin

Heat overn to 350 degrees

Mix ingredients together
Cook for 20-25 minutes
Makes 24 muffins-these are uber moist and will keep for days in a zip lock bag!

Nothing artsy to show today.  I spent the weekend, pulling out "stuff" in the computer/craft room and looking over things and putting away things that I am keeping.  Amazing, how much stuff one can accumulate in such a short period of time!  I will be back shortly with some finished projects for some upcoming swaps I am in.

Until next time-

1 comment:

  1. i have these ingredients here now, so i think im going to use your wonderful little recipe.
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete