Saturday, October 30, 2010

Better Late Than Ever!!

I finally managed to finish up my dress for Dress Up 2010!  I guess I had a really hard time trying to decide what the dress would look like-not because of lack of inspiriation, but I really could have put together about a dozen dresses for this month.  I finally decided on a witches outfit to celebrate the season.  I found this great paper I call midnite sky which I used for the base, added some black tule, some cutouts for the base of the dress and added a great little witches hat to complete the ensemble.  I am already thinking about my November dress!

I have started working on some of my Christmas swaps and will be posting pictures soon once they are finished.

It's raining here, and I think this is a good day for doing some art and baking some banana and zucchini breads.  I love to cook and bake when the weather is wet and rainy. 

I need to get moving and accompolish some thing today before the game this afternoon!  Gotta watch me so GIANTS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fab dress! I love the Autumn colour and the black tule is fab, it add a fab texture to your dress.
    Thank you for your comments about Dress Up! if you have a friend wanting to do a similar project send me a link and I'm happy to post it.
    Margaretx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!!! this is gorgeous, I love the tulle!

    ReplyDelete