Thursday, October 21, 2010

Still Trying To Get Caught Up---

I am still trying to get caught up on my commitments-I feel so behind!  I did attend a class on Saturday, a halloween printers box, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed putting my spin on things!  The worst part was cutting all the papers to fit in the little openings.  Once that was done-I could create.  I have three class lined up for November.  I might make my six "artsy" things and then some resolution for this year.  I also completed and sent off in the mail my tiny coffin for the coffin swap.  I ended up including a bag of halloween goodies for altered art and a happy halloween small sign made from scrabble tiles.  

I am still trying to get my October dress done for the Dress Up 2010 project. By the time I get done with October's, I might as well do the November one also. 

Here are some pictures of completed projects:



 This is one of the chunky atc's I finished for a swap I am in.  I loved working in

the three demenisonal world!  I am stuck on the Alice in Wonderland theme at the moment!  I am working on my second one-a wine theme and will post pictures when that one is done. 

I have also cut out the pieces for a rag quilt with a pink girl/survivor them for a friend at work for Christmas.  Once it is finished I post the pictures of it. 

For now, it is back to trying to finish some commitments for the promised dates.  Happy arting to everyone!

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment