Thursday, October 28, 2010

GOOOOO GIANTS!!!!

So while I am not an overly enthused fan of the bat and ball-I did manage to catch the game last night, and it was great!  The last time I remember the Giants in the World Series was in 1989 during the Battle of the Bay when both Nor Cal teams, the Giants and the A's were playing.  I also remember the horrible earthquake that hit and the delay of the last three games.  Usually, I consider baseball on tv a very boring thing to watch and I would rather be at the actual game with all the excitement and typical ball park food.  But this game was different.  I haven't watched the World Series since the Anaheim Angels played-and I have to admit I am enjoying the game!  So my short post for today is goooooooooo  GIANTS!!!!!!

Until next time-
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment