Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!!!!!

This has been one long week for me!  I didn't think I would ever get everything done at work that I needed to.  But, yipeeeeee, the weekend is here and I am looking so forward to doing some papercrafting and taking the upcoming class on Sunday.  I am also looking forward to using some time this weekend to get started on the organization of the stamping/craft room-it has been far to long and now it looks as though something blew up in that room!  I hate the daunting task of completely redoing that room, but I also know that once it is done I will feel great about everything organized and in its place.  I look at other people's craft rooms, and wish that I could hire them to come over and make mine magically wonderful!!!

Have a great weekend to everyone, and hopefully I will be back after the weekend with pictures of projects and progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment