Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hard to Believe It's The End of March Already!

I wanted to get caught up on my posting before the clok ticks off the final hours of March.  Holding true to my new year's affirmations, I completed anothe art class on Thursday night, blending with copic markers.  We learned all kinds of neat techniques and made four cards which I will post once I take pictures.  That completes two of my six art/cultural projects/classes to complete this year.  I would actually love to say I could do something every month, but I thought six was attainable for me with my busy schedule. 

I finished all my Easter cards and they are in the mail on the way to their destinations.  I also finished a sort of get well card to my future father in law-he had a series of triple strokes and is in rehab, but at 92 years old is doing fantastic.

I was having a serious case of spring fever the past couple of beautiful sunny warm days, so I found a crochet pattern I wanted to try called a rose afghan pattern.  With the flowers in the center and the color of pink I an so reminded of the springtime, although today seems to be cold and wet!  That's what I get for getting myself psyched up for warmer weather!  This is going together so quickly, I might actually have time to make another one for mother for mothers day! 
I have finished putting all the grandkids Easter baskets together and will ship the grandson's baskets to North Carolina-and true to form, they will probably not be received in time-but I'm sure as the boys grow up they will learn that Grandma is usually alway behind the power curve when it comes to sending packages!  It was so much easier when they lived here in California! 

A friend of mine and her husband are opening their new church on Easter/Resurrection Sunday and we have agreed to perform for the opening and I haven't even reheared yet!  Neverending things to do-I really don't know how people can complain  about nothing to do-I could use about seventy-two hours in each day and still not have enough time to complete everything I need to!!!  Have a delightful day and thanks for stoping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment