Monday, March 8, 2010

Paris in the Spring!


Ahhh, Paris in the spring!  This is the finished product of a class I took yesterday at the Stamp Art Shoppe in Roseville.  I am not a Paris fan, but I do like the way this book/keepsake turned out.  As I was working on this, my mind was spinning with all the possibilities, wedding, babies, graduations, anniversaries, etc.  Now that I have made one, I doubt it will take me over three hours to put the next one together! 

On Saturday made a trip to IKEA (which is swedish for: put your furntiure together yourself! LOL) and found some great stuff.  I have not been there in ages and bought a drawer set to house "some" of my stamps, I may need to buy another one soon, some rugs, candles and lanterns for the backyard, some dog "butt" hooks to hang  the dog leashes on (just the cutest things!) and some other miscellaneous "stuff" that I knew I couldn't do without!  Oh, and the most important thing, I brought home a six pack of their cinnamon rolls.  If you have never had them-they are not only good, but huge! 

I didn't get everything I wanted to done this past weekend, but I made a dent in it.  Hopefully, the weather will soon turn and stay nice and I can get outside and work in the yards.  I took the lawnmower in over the weekend for it's yearly "checkup"and am hoping to get it back soon as the lawns are starting to look like overgrown jungle.  I am starting to get that spring fever to be outside, planting and working in the yard when the weather turns nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment