Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures Are Coming!

I have worked so many stressful hours this past couple of weeks that the only sanity I have is doing a little sewing. I have finished five table runners, really easy about twenty minutes start to finish. I will post pictures and the link to the website in the near future.

I am looking forward to the coming weekend, no rainy weather this weekend, and I am hoping to just relax and finish up some projects I have been trying to get to.

I have almost finished all of my valentines and will post those stamped beauties when I download the pictures from the camera-seems I take the pictures, but have a heck of a hard time getting them downloaded into the computer! I also want to try out a couple of new recipes and look through some of my past recipes to get ready for the superbowl in a little over a week!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment