Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm In A Heart Mood..





















I have so many projects to complete that while I watched the second night of American Idol (this is the best part of the show-people who think they can sing!) I was able to get started on a Valentine wall plaque for my office-I'm not sure what else it needs, I will just continue to stare at it until inspiration hits.

I also am working on a valentine heart quilted wall hanging for the wall of my office. I am in the process of hand quilting the hearts and will post the picture if and when I get it done for this year!

This year I am ahead of the game and have started on my valentine cards. This is my favorite time of year, all the hearts are out in the stores and I loooooovvvvee hearts! The card with the doily I will be bringing to my monthly stamp meeting-I still need to figure out the perfect sentiment for it, the other card reminds of chocolate hearts.

I talked to friend yesterday and found out after nine years, they are getting married on the 29th of this month! I am planning to whip together a Cherokee (a part of my heritage) wedding blanket-I will post the pictures of that once I get it completed.

I think that is all for now-got lots to do today~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment