Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Birthday Party and Some Art

I spent the better part of today celebrating my grandaughters' second bithday and with twins there is always twice the fun, oh-and mess!  I spent a great deal of time cooking this morning and picking up the cake, my son barbecued ribs (he is a chef) and man were there people there!  I think just in family alone, there were at least thirty people! 
I also managed to finish up a couple of swaps and get them into the mail.  The spider ATC is a interactive waterfall and the Mermaid ATC.  I have lots of projects in the que which are comming due within the next couple of weeks so I need to get busy. 

This morning I also crocheted the grandbabies, all four of them, sock monkey hats for Christmas, I will get a picture of them posted once I download them from the camera.  I thinks that's all for now, have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment