Thursday, August 14, 2014

Looooooooooong Time Since I Posted!!!!

Sometimes life just gets in the way and I rarely have time to sit down and post. I sometimes think that I should give up the blog and just maintain life in keeping up my daily journal. However, there are so many things that I really want to post about and either the pictures aren't uploaded (and we know without pictures-no fun), so I am going to try and post to the blog at least once a week with my thoughts, projects I am doing, traveling, and just plain "stuff" I like. I think I will try and make those posts on a Thursday as Friday seems to be a little hectic for me and because I have every other Friday off, it may not get done if I take off for the weekend. So I was going to upload a beautiful picture of Maui, where I will be taking off to in about three weeks, but I can't get the picture to upload onto the blog. I will have to work on getting pictures on here. Remember to craft, sew, stamp, scrap, antique and thrift store hunt for those treasures...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment